Monday, November 14, 2011

Alphabet Day 2: Q

My Q day: quit sleeping, quietly watched Dexter and Homeland, quickly went to the post office, Queen, Quilted Northern (no secrets here), questions (what I was supposed to write for the guest speaker, but I made cookies instead), quality Greek food, Quints, and more quality TV (Arrested Development). I realize that is a weak "Q" list, but it's a hard letter.

Q song: "Harden My Heart" - Quarterflash I remember some story where the lead singer said she was recognized when she was naked in a sauna. Unfortunately, that's what pops in my head whenever I hear this song.

Q word: Quadrillion
Depending on where you're from, a quadrillion can either mean 1,000,000,000,000,000 or 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. But, we're all from earth, and no one ever needs to count that high.

THE END.

- Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment