Friday, December 9, 2011

Alphabet Day 24: G

My G day: got up in the morning and thought about packing but didn't, Guster, got an application for an apartment, got to work late, grape juice, Galaxy cake for Gabe and Craig (because the Dynamo had to go and lose), gradually finished my last school assignment ever (please send money), grub (not the restaurant, we actually went to The Street), garbage room about a gazillion times, and got home and thought about packing but didn't.

G song: Goo Goo Dolls - "Sympathy" I'm freaking obsessed with this song.

G word: gynecologist

I've recently been in the business of TV gynecologists, among other types of doctors, and, let me say, their lives are filled with drama. Drama. For real. Still, these people are beasts at medicine. You couldn't write more successful doctors, oh wait...

So, if you ever find yourself in a TV show and you're sick, I think your odds of living are very good. I would be cautious, however, if you are any of the following: drunk driver, rapist, wife/child abuser, pedophile, or a new mother who's life seems too good to be true.

If you find yourself being one of these, then get out of the TV fast because you will die.

THE END.

- Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment